X12 and CAQH CORE Webinar Series: 835 Transaction, Standard & Operating Rules for an Advanced UserThursday, April 8, 2021 | 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. ET
Register for the Webinar
The X12 005010X221A1 Health Care Claim Payment/Advice (835) TR3 Implementation Guide is the HIPAA-adopted standard for claim payment/advice. This guide provides standardized data content for creation and use of the 835 transaction. The 835 is used throughout the healthcare marketplace by providers to post claim payments and adjustments to their accounting systems. CAQH CORE Payment & Remittance Operating Rules help the industry more effectively implement and use the 835 transaction to understand payment decisions and optimize denial management.
Tune in on April 8th for the second installment of a joint webinar series with the standard development organization, X12, and HHS-designated operating rule author, CAQH CORE.
What will you learn by registering for this webinar?
- A deep dive of the X12N 835 standard transaction.
- A review of the benefits of using the 835 transaction to automate remittance posting, which save providers both time and money.
- An in-depth analysis of how the CAQH CORE Payment & Remittance Operating Rules help enable successful EFT and ERA reassociation for the provider.
To view the first webinar in the series, which introduces the 835 transaction, please click here.
- Patricia Wijtyk, Senior Associate, BPO Cognizant, Co-chair of X12N/TGB/WG3 Payment Information Work Group
- Robert Bowman, Director, CAQH CORE