Connect With Us
CAQH CORE: Town Hall National Webinar
Register for the Webinar
CAQH CORE will provide an update on its 2020 goals and its ongoing initiatives to deliver administrative efficiency and value to the healthcare industry. Topics will include:
- An update on the status of the new Phase IV Prior Authorization (278) Infrastructure Rule response timeframe requirements and pilots to assess impact of requirements on entities’ efficiency metrics.
- Next steps for attachments and value-based payment work efforts and how to get engaged.
- Overview of our latest initiative to update the CAQH CORE Connectivity requirements to improve interoperability.
- Plans to transition from phase-based operating rules to rule sets organized by business transaction to support ongoing maintenance and future requirements.
- Highlights from the latest federal government activities to increase compliance, improve interoperability, and provide patient access to their health information.
Register for this Town Hall to engage with CAQH CORE and provide input on how to best drive the industry towards fully digital business operations. For any questions, please contact CAQH CORE staff at CORE@caqh.org
February 6, 2020 | 2:00-3:00 pm EST